Monday, October 30, 2017

30 Oct 2017



I'm doing well...The mission is good. It's been pretty hot here and the sun is pretty intense.  I'm starting to tan so that's good, who knows maybe I'll come back brown.   [W]e do not have a lady that cleans or cooks. We do that ourselves and it's not as bad as people made it seem.  Also the apartment is good, the first two weeks we didn't have hot water so we got a rude awakening every morning.  Oh and I only share with my companion, which I'm thankful for.  It's nice and peaceful at night.  

[W]e don't have bikes so we have to walk everywhere... they celebrate halloween here, the ward that I'm serving in had a trunk or treat this week.

We just had a stake rezoning to split and remake wards and we lost all our investigators because they're all outside our area now...but we found new ones.  

* Here are some pictures of Alihi and his companion a member in Brazil (Amanda Sodre) sent to me via Facebook







No comments:

Post a Comment