Sunday, October 15, 2017

13 Friday 2017

Quite the Week

Hey dad,

I'm glad Auntie Margie got to go sooner than later.  It was her time.  Have fun in Los Angeles and whatnot though.
And my week was boring, we didn't really work as hard as usual because our schedule they gave us was a pretty lame one that is trying to prepare us for the field.  I see the importance of it but I'd rather learn more portugese and practice teaching more or something.  Instead we just sit in a room where they talk at us.  I don't know, I'm almost out so it's all ok.  My portugese is really coming along now.  My instructors say I don't have an accent which is good and people are saying that I speak better than some people in the field.  But the last couple days have been pretty difficult, I was waiting for the pride cycle to kick me and it did.  I hope I get back around soon and receive the Lord's blessing some more.  I don't think that I'm ready to leave yet because of my language capabilities, but besides that yes I'm ready to go.  I'm so anxious.  Also it"s been cooking here, it's so hot.  We are truly in different hemispheres.  Anyway, I think that's all from me.  Have a good week!  Love ya!

Hey mom,

I will definitely pray for Ikaika, he told me all about that target job so I hope all goes well.  And yeah I forgot about that too, I'll think on it this week and I'll let you know next time because I don't know what to use as of now.  I find it hard to believe that Bentonville is undefeated but good for them.  As for my week you can read what I wrote to dad, it was meant for the both of you so yeah.  Um, OH! fun fact:  My CTM president is jehovah in the temple for the portugese films and he also was one of the main people that translated the bible into portugese!  Isn't that crazy!  I just thought that I'd share that with you because I thought it was cool. Anyway, I don't know my area yet but my mission is also pretty small so there can't be many and the dress is kinda ridiculous.  But it's really good.  I think that's about all for me so yeah.  Love ya!

Elder Keliiliki

No comments:

Post a Comment