Saturday, September 23, 2017

22 Sept 2017

It's Fall


Hey dad,

Thanks for the pictures that's kinda insane.  It's just like they said, and the food here is good but they serve the same things a lot.  And right now I'm staying at a consistent 185.  Hopefully it stays that way and why would BYU do that?  That's pretty dumb.  Oh well.  Ummm, this week wasn't very eventful.  We just did the same MTC thing and taught and learned and taught and learned.  We're going proselyting on the streets tomorrow though so that'll be exciting.  I get to show off how bad my portuguese is.  Well, I don't really know what else to say sooo BYEE!

Hey mom,

I hear you brought a friend to church!  Or at least tried, better luck next time.  And I'm not surprised about the football team.  Everyone at bentonville is like that now.  I told dad pretty much what is happening here so if you read his you'll get the jist of what's happening here. Sorry this isn't long and whatnot.  BYEE!

Elder Keliiliki

Also the temple is really cool
The baptistry has a mosaic of church pictures and the celestial uses giant quartz in the windows.  It's quite the sight

Oh also, I got to see some slums and it looks like the movies. This is going to be a fun mission

No comments:

Post a Comment