Tuesday, September 19, 2017

15 Sept 2017



Hey Dad!

I must be doing something wrong because I am having a pretty good time.  My companions are alright and the classes and teachers are great.  Some days are kinda stressful but overall I´m having fun.  The language is actually coming along pretty nicely.  I think it´s just because I have so much to learn and the beginning is always the most progress.  We´ll see how this next week goes.  Also I wanna see pics of the hurricane!  I hear so much  about it and how it was a one of a kind thing and how the ocean is gone...  Thanks.  Also am I doing an email group thing? I don´t know so I´m not gonna do one this week.  mostly because I don´t have any time to email.  Anyway, that´s all from me, BYEE

Hey Mum,

The food here is great, I chow down on everything!  And yes my room is nice and clean, and the best thing so far is probably the language.  It´s a lot of fun.  I´m glad you guys are getting the chance to go back out to Utah.  I hope all goes well with Timbre and Grandpa Daddy. Please  keep me informed and please send pics of the new baby.  Also I told dad but I´ll tell you, I wanna see hurricane pics.  Lots of pics.  Um... It´s been a bit and a lot has happened but I don´t remember a lot of it.  It´s all just blurring.  I'll plan things out better next time.  That's all from me, BYEE!

Also everyone here thinks I'm Brazilian, especially Brazilians. They start going rapid fire Portuguese and I have to tell them I'm American.  Just wanted to share it. I thought it was funny.  BYEE for real

Pictures from the MTC



No comments:

Post a Comment