Monday, January 28, 2019

28 Jan 2019

Hey Guys

I'm [saddened] to hear that Mama passed away.  Fortunately for her though the journey is over.  Based on what I know she had a rough past few years.  I'm also sad that I won't be able to be there with everyone, but that's ok I guess.  I hope all goes well or at least as well as it can go.

This week was another good one.  We always take our investigators to the Visitor's center that was built here and they always love it.  They have a really great video about families that talks a lot about temples and the plan of salvation, we'll be going again today so I look forward to the video.  The visitor's center is so helpful with the missionary work.  With the interactive lessons, explanations about everything and the Christus... it's great.

We baptized again this week but I still didn't manage to get the pictures of any of them yet but I'll keep working on it.  The package go here but I haven't been able to get it yet.  Because of another fee... We'll see how much it is this time.

Anyway, that's about it from me.  I love you guys and have a good week!

Elder Keliiliki

No comments:

Post a Comment