Monday, January 21, 2019

21 Jan 2019

Hey parents,

I wish we had the same weather right about now.  We've been running around in the high 90's low 100's this whole week.  I'm not really digging this whole Zone Leader thing though.  It's just a lot more than I ever wanted to do.  Also the visitors center here opened up and all the sisters are working there so we have to help our sisters get things all figured out and all that jazz.  So it's been a little crazy but luckily not too crazy.

We have had another baptism and have another ready to go for next week already.  Finally there is some fruit from the labor.  The leadership is all really pleased with Elder Bartschi and me so it looks like we'll be getting some back up from the church as well.  So in short, things are just swell.

So dad asked about my companion.  His name is Blake Bartschi and he pretty much [played] everything.  But he'll be going to Weber State on a [football] scholarship.  He lived in Idaho and also went to a school in Idaho.  I don't remember the name of the high school.  He reminds me a lot of Hekili, pretty intense and hard working.  He has a really good work ethic and we get a lot done.

But I hope all is well with you guys and that everything goes smoothly with everyone.  Love you guys, BYEE!!

Elder Keliiliki

Great day for a baptism

Baptism day

Baptism day




No comments:

Post a Comment