Wednesday, December 12, 2018

12 Dec 2018

saudações


Well, I have some news I guess.  I am now a district leader, not only a district leader but a district leaders of 4 sisters and my companion.  So that kind of surprised me to get that call.   Also I got a new companion who has been having trouble on the mission.  As in he's, as we say on the mission, thrown.  Which means that he's already done working and watches movies and all that jazz.  But in good news, I got him to work this week AND he did his first 10 contacts in who knows how long.  He plays "Magic: The Gathering" as well so I'm thankful for the little time I had playing so that we could get along since the beginning of our companionship.  Good companionships always makes the work easier. I think that was the problem that he was having before.  We are indeed doing the light the world and we have been thankfully finding weekly service projects that we do for the members.  But besides that we just have these little pass along cards that we give to everyone we see.  Also I had a little scare this week.  I started of this week with a stomach ache that was INTENSE!!  I went half the day working but then I told my companion that I needed to see a doctor.  We called president to tell him but he didn't answer so we worked and after our appointments that ended at 7 I came home and died.  As in slept... alot.  I woke up somehow when the sisters called and I grabbed their numbers and passed them on to zone leaders and went to bed.  The next day I had a pounding headache which is more normal so I worked like normal.  Then the following day I thought I was dying for real.  I start having pains right where my heart was and my left shoulder starting hurting.  I couldn't breathe really well and so I was like, "Well, this is the most righteous I'll ever be in my life soooo if I die now that's the best chance I've got to make it into the celestial kingdom."  But thankfully I woke up the next morning and the pain was gone.  Probably just stress.



But yes, the mission is starting to become a little more interesting.  Unfortunately our momentum was stunted due to the transfer but we'll quickly regain that.  But boy, sisters talk for a long time.  The nightly checkup literally takes all night.  From the moment I get home to the moment I go to sleep I have to solve problems and then hear their stories and it's a little exhausting.  But they are really cool sisters as well so it could be worse.

It seems like all the big things happen when I'm on the mission.  I wish I were there but at the same time the mission is aight.  I hope everything turns out alright for Mama as well as Joelle and that the kids grow up well and won't forget me.

I unfortunately don't know the sams club that is here.  Unlike Arkansas they are very very very rare here.  But they have one in "O centro do Osasco"  but I have next to no time to do figure things out so I'll leave that you figure that out.

Anyway, please pray extra hard for me!  I'm running 150% right now because I've only ever known how to train and I'm starting to feel the repurcussions.  So until I get accustomed to the getting my companion excited, investigators prepared to be baptized, and being a district leader of only sisters I need your guys' help!  love you guys!

Elder Keliiliki

Wihi with companion


No comments:

Post a Comment