Monday, December 3, 2018

03 Dec 2018

Como você está



So things did get better this week.  We look to have a lot of baptisms this month buuuuttt things happen so let's see what happens.  I'm glad you enjoy my insights, I will be sure to send more in the future.

As for the picture book, I don't know what to do as well.  Because the Wal marts and what not are very different here.  There is also a Sams but I don't have a membership there soooo yeah.  But it's ok if it takes a long time to get here.  I just don't want to pay an absurd amount for it.  

I'm glad to see that Hekili will finally get to see some time on the field.  It took long enough.  But I guess we'll have to wait to see him until next season. I guess I'll give my high low and whatnots for mother.

High:  Some of our investigators are progressing really well and we found 16 new people to teach last week and starting off this week strong with another 2.  This week is also super full of appointments so I'm pretty pumped.

Low: I'm starting to get really frustrated with everyone, especially my companion, saying that I'm not Hawaiian because I wasn't born there.  I've explained in every way I could imagine how it works.  But now I've turned to calling him Native American since he lives in America and the Native Americans were there first.  It may not be the best thing for the mission but I won't let it go.

Insight:  This week I learned a lot about how things happen in the time of the Lord.  Like I said last week was atrocious, but this week we had a lot of success.  I found it to be the case that we weren't ready to teach some people.  Not in the aspect of worthiness or anything like that.  But if we had gone into the lesson with the normal way we taught lessons we would've lost them.  But after we found another method, also a method I believe to be more effective, we went into their homes and taught them.  So yeah, we may want answers to our prayers but the fact may be that we just aren't quite ready yet.  Not really anything new but it's good to have a reminder every now and then.

I'm not really sure what else to say.  Umm pray for us!  Love you guys!

Elder Keliiliki



No comments:

Post a Comment